LUZ: Bridal by Mignon
Mignon believes that there is nothing more luminous than a bride on her wedding day. LUZ, Mignon’s latest collection is her first foray into bridal jewelry and accessories. The collection is inspired by vintage insertion lace and features freshwater pearls, white topaz, and intricate detailing.
Mignon says, “One of my favorite memories of my wedding day is my mother placing a strand of pearls around my neck. I remember being surrounded by my family, brimming with excitement about becoming a wife. My newest collection, Luz was designed to create memories like these, lasting memories on one of the most important days of a woman’s life. Luz is the Spanish word for light. I chose it to describe this collection because I believe it represents the glow that surrounds a couple on their wedding day, a couple about to embark on one of the most magical adventures of their lives.”
Click through for Mignon’s tips on dressing the bride and wedding party with the LUZ Collection.
Dressing the bride for the wedding:
- Bandeaux: Worn with the bride’s veil, the bandeaux creates an ethereal crown
- Ribbon Bangle: A symbol of the eternal commitment of marriage, the infinity pattern in the bracelet is accented with ribbon
- Pearl Necklace: The rose quartz accents in this necklace act as an understated and elegant way for the bride to wear her wedding colors
- Jeweled Eardrops: For brides looking for a hint of sparkle, these earrings are accented with white topaz
Dressing the bride for the reception:
- Bandeaux: Worn without the veil, the Bandeaux can also be worn as a headband
- Stations Necklace: Add a touch of art deco sophistication to a less formal reception dress
- Earloops: A more dramatic earring that reflects the brides transition from ceremony to celebration
Dressing the bridesmaids:
- Ring Pendant on Fine Figaro Chain: The ring pendant accentuates any neckline and is a gift that bridesmaids will be thrilled to wear again
- Jeweled Eardrops: Coordinate the bride and bridesmaids with earrings that are appropriate for daytime or evening weddings
Dressing the Mother of the Bride:
- Multistrand Pearl Necklace: Every bride wants her mother to look beautiful on her wedding day. The chalcedony, faceted crystals, and silver fresh water pearls in this necklace will make any bride’s mother feel truly special.
- Jeweled Earloops: Sophisticated earrings that can be worn long after the wedding